Check out our group's video documenting our first projection mapping project.
Team members and their roles:
- Chase - installation construction, projection set-up
- Alex - image creation / compositing
- Mason - color scheme, shader creation, video documentation
- Stephen - video compositing, projection set-up, music
- Justin - simulation creator, animation rendering and compositing
This installation was created over the course of two days. The end result was a very artistic endeavor that used all of our various skill sets into one final image synthesis. From the beginning, we wanted to use the imagery of running water as a relaxing agent. This goal is reflected in the music Stephen composed. We had the most fun making the concept of flowing water more and more abstract until we had the unique look and feel of Justin's fluid simulator.
Below is a paint-up of the relaxing colors I chose for the images:
- Adobe Photoshop
- ArtRage Studio
- Adobe After Effects
- VPT 7