Premise: immerse the viewer in an experience with geometric optical illusions.
- Water fills up shape and spills out bottom/top
- Flies/floats away.
- Shape starts to shake and break apart. Falls on ground or floats away (loose gravity)
- Background extends and then the shape goes back into the background
- Something opens up on the ground and the shape falls through
- Shape flies in from the side super fast so like looks like its transporting
- Shape is illuminated and textures change. Bubbles start coming up from beneath the surface.
- The shape could be lined and then fold itself up